- When did Columbia Sportswear go public?
Columbia became a publicly traded company in March 1998.
- On what stock exchange is Columbia's stock traded and what is Columbia's ticker symbol?
Columbia Sportswear's common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "COLM".
- Who is your transfer agent and how do I contact them?
The company's stock transfer agent and registrar is Computershare, Toll-free U.S. 1-866-267-3035, Outside U.S. 1-201-680-6578.
Correspondence should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
- How can I arrange to receive my proxy materials electronically rather than by mail?
In accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission rules, the company's proxy materials are available to all shareholders on the Internet. If you received any proxy materials in the mail this year and would like to receive materials electronically in the future, please write to us at:
Attention: Investor Relations
14375 NW Science Park Dr.
Portland, Oregon 97229
- Has Columbia Sportswear ever implemented a stock split?
Columbia Sportswear has implemented the following stock splits:
3-for-2 on June 5, 2001
2-for-1 on September 26, 2014.
Stock Split FAQ
- When does Columbia Sportswear typically announce its quarterly financial results?
Visit the IR Calendar page of our IR website for the exact date and time of our next quarterly financial results.
- How can I invest in Columbia Sportswear stock? Can I purchase directly from the Company?
Columbia Sportswear common stock can be purchased through a brokerage firm of your choice. The company does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Columbia Sportswear pay a dividend?
Yes, Columbia Sportswear first paid a quarterly cash dividend in October 2006. Click HERE for a complete list of all dividends paid since inception. Columbia Sportswear's current dividend policy is dependent on our earnings, capital requirements, financial condition, restrictions imposed by our credit agreements and other factors considered relevant by our Board of Directors.
- Does Columbia Sportswear offer a dividend reinvestment program?
No, the company does not offer dividend reinvestment at this time.
- How can I update my address?
Registered shareholders can update their address by contacting the company's transfer agent and registrar: Computershare, P.O. BOX 505000, Louisville, KY 40233, Toll-free U.S. 1-866-267-3035, Outside U.S. 1-201-680-6578, https://www-us.computershare.com/investor. Shareholders whose shares are held in street-name at a brokerage firm, investment advisor or trustee should contact their broker, advisor or trustee directly.
- Where are Columbia Sportswear's corporate headquarters?
The company's headquarters are located at 14375 NW Science Park Drive, Portland, OR 97229
- What is Columbia Sportswear's fiscal year-end?
Columbia's fiscal year-end is December 31.
- What other brands does Columbia Sportswear Company own?
In addition to our flagship Columbia Sportswear® brand, we also design, develop, market and distribute active outdoor and lifestyle apparel, footwear and related accessories and equipment under the Mountain Hardwear®, SOREL®, and prana® brands.
- Who is the company's independent registered public accounting firm?
Deloitte & Touche LLP currently serves as the company's independent registered public accounting firm.
- Who sits on Columbia's Board of Directors?
Information on Columbia's Board of Directors can be found here.
- Who are the members of Columbia's management team?
Information on Columbia's management team can be found here.
- What are Columbia Sportswear's Corporate Governance Policies?
Columbia's Corporate Governance Policies can be found here.
- Where can I find information about Columbia Sportswear's Social Responsibility programs?
Information about Columbia Sportswear's Social Responsibility programs can be found here.
- Does Columbia Sportswear have a Code of Conduct?
Yes, you can read the company's Code of Conduct here.
- Where are Columbia Sportswear's products manufactured?
Virtually all of our products are produced to our specifications by independent manufacturers located outside the United States. Our apparel, accessories and equipment products were manufactured in approximately thirteen countries. Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Indonesia account for 75% of apparel production. Our footwear is manufactured in six countries, with Vietnam and China accounting for the vast majority of footwear production. A complete list of the factories that produce our products is available HERE.